Transformers Toys Cyberverse Action Attackers Ultimate Class Megatron Action Figure
About this item
- 11.5-Inch megatron figure: ultimate class megatron figure stands an impressive 11.5-Inches tall. Similar scale to Transformers Titan Changers figures (sold separately).
- Repeatable attack move: the evil deception megatron performs his signature fusion Mega shot action attack move in both robot and tank mode. Fun attack move can be repeated through easy reactivation steps.
- 2-In-1 converting toy: easy Transformers conversion for kids 6 years old and up! Convert megatron toy from robot to tank mode in 8 steps. A great gift for kids!
- Transformers cyberverse character: classic megatron toy robot inspired by the tyrannical deception leader from the Transformers cyberverse cartoon, as seen on cartoon Network and YouTube.
- Inspired by Cartoon Network show: in the g1-inspired cyberverse series, giant Transformers Robots from the Planet Cyber Tron engage in epic battles, activating signature abilities known as action attacks! Kids can imagine unleashing this special power with this action attackers figure!
The War between heroic Autobots and evil Deceptions continues on the cybernetic animated series! Discover the unique powers and skills of each cyberverse character, and see how those powers will be used to defend earth… or threaten it.
easily convert and attack with Transformers cyberverse action attackers toys (Each sold separately)! simply convert Megatron figure from robot to tank mode in 8 steps. The last step of conversion activates the figure's Fusion Mega shot action attack in both robot and tank mode! Once converted, move can be repeated through easy reactivation steps.
kids can collect other action attackers figures, each sold separately, to discover the signature attack moves of favorite characters from the cybernetic series -- one of the best ways to introduce young kids and new fans to the exciting world of transformers!
transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.